Sister: Colleen K. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My twin sister, Colleen, is my hero.She is everything I would like to be - smart, pretty and very athletic. She alsohas an idea of what she wants to do in life. She is one of those people who isvery proud of never having had a drink (except with our parents). She has neverreally done anything wrong.

It will be hard next year when we go tocollege. I am not sure if we'll go to the same school, but I pray every day thatwe do. My sister has been a stabilizing influence, and I don't know what I woulddo without her. She means the world to me. She is my best friend, and alwayslooks out for me. I don't think anyone cares about me as much as she does. I lookup to her, wish I could be like her and hope she gets everything she wants,because she deserves the best. I want to let her know that she is my hero and Ilove her dearly, and will always be there for her the way I know she will be forme. Thanks for always being there. I love you, Colleen.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 10:49 am
i love this so much!