My Boyfriend The Hero

Since a few years back I have had alot of trouble/problems in my life and there has always been this one person in my life that has help me SO MUCH the past couple of years. This person has stood beside me the whole way and has NEVER given up on me for no reason at all because this person belives in me, that I can get some where in this world and that I can do any thing that i set off to be or do. I am thrilled to know that they see me for me and i can be me with NO consequences at all because they dont try to change me. This person and I have known each other for six years and we have been dating for two years, three months and a couple of days, this special person in my life is my boyfriend Jacob Roman Lopez!!! Jacob is this special person in my life because he`s just great and is so much like me and he knows when I am determined to do something I do it because that`s just me and he is perfectly fine with that. This is one of the heros in my life so now I would like to take this time and say " THANK YOU JACOB YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS EXCEPT......... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!