I'll Remember You | Teen Ink

I'll Remember You

By werewolfprincess GOLD, Ione, Washington
werewolfprincess GOLD, Ione, Washington

Death cannot stop love it can only delay it for a bit- the princess bride

I remember coming to school and seeing your smiling face. Your dark blue eyes that looked black. I remember how mad you use to get at someone. I remember walking past each other in the hallway passing notes along the way. How you always wore those cowboy type shirts. I remember the way you played the saxophone, it scared me the way your face turned red. I remember the way you sung not to good but not too bad. I remember watching as you held hands with every girl I knew. It hurt me the way we ended. I just wanted you to know. I remember you always. You were /are my life, without you I wouldn’t be alive today. I remember the day I first saw you walking in town towards the food court. My dad never liked the idea of us, but I didn’t care. Forever will I love you, I miss you, thank you Daniel, for showing me how to love. Ill never forget you even after we go our different directions .
Ill remember you always my never-ending love.

i was very close to my ex danny and now that we are no longer together im having a hard time forgetting him.