i'm proud of you, mom | Teen Ink

i'm proud of you, mom

By lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California
lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California

"why worry about the future, when you can barely get through the present?"
"I never regret my decisions because i can make anything happen, its a mind set not a lifestyle."

I just want you to know I love you. Screw your past and forget what you do. It feels like ill never see you now that im movin. People telling me to forget but I keep pushin. When you had your fall I was the cushin. Lifes tough and rough but I rip mine apart for you to show you the stuffin, now im not cussing in this rap cuz im showing you your missin and all them still dissin was like last year you held my face kissin saying you were happy now your lifes really crappy and mine was to but I built it from scratch. You can too just end your past it’s a wrap. Don’t worry about your man ill take care of that. They wonder what I wish but life isn’t pretend it hits you in the rear end and leaves you with tools to mend your love, ill give you mine to lend. Now this isn’t the end were I click send. Ima see you again. Cause I got your heart to tend and bring it back to life. You’re my life. This is a song…miss you mom.

To my very strong mom who is recovering.