My Mom | Teen Ink

My Mom

By expressions4443 BRONZE, Kent, Ohio
expressions4443 BRONZE, Kent, Ohio

"you can say what you want about me, but i am who i am, thats something you could never be"

My mother, my hero! When you think of a mom you think of a role model, someone who you look up to, and someone who loves you for who you are on the inside. Not by your appearance. They aren't someone who judges you but some who takes care of you. My mom though, is that and so much more. There aren't even enough words to explain who my mom is, she’s a wonderful, caring, loving mother but my mom means so much to me because she's always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, when I need someone to talk to, or someone to just laugh with and forget about my worries in life. My mom is also a person that I will always love and cherish forever not because I have to but because I want to. She's not someone I could just forget about. She's the one who took care of me when my dad left and abandon my mother and I but what I love about her is she never once complained about it even when it got hard and rough, she never has talked bad about my dad one day in her life to me. She's someone that’s been through a lot. She’s someone who doesn’t deserve the life she has been through, but on top of that she'll always find a positive to a negative even if it isn’t possible. My mom also loves me very much even though I don’t show it all the time which I know I should. I might get mad at her a lot but on the inside I know it’s the right thing even if I hate it. My mom always puts other people in front of her wants, needs, and desires to take care of them before herself. I love my mother so deeply I can’t ever explain it but all I know is that I'm glad I’m her daughter and that I love her. I will always love her for forever. No matter what happens to us she will always be a hero in my eyes!

my mother and i have been fighting a lot recently but no matter how much we argue shes always been my top hero! i believe no matter what mothers and moms should be told how much of a hero they are in their children's life!