My Friend, My Hero | Teen Ink

My Friend, My Hero

May 19, 2011
By Jessi-ca SILVER, Arvada, Colorado
Jessi-ca SILVER, Arvada, Colorado
7 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer. But looking back now I feel like our lives changed because they had to, and that the real magic of the pants was in bearing witness to all of this and in somehow holding us to get.


She saved my life. MY friend has the greatest strengths. She is there when nobody else is. If I didnt have her sometimes I would never know what to do. She has helped me through the good and the bad and been there through all the happy and the sad. If she would have never been by my side i would have never had anyone to talk to in my time of need. She has alwaus been the one I can run. When you think of a friend you think of the best. when I think of the GREATEST friend I think of her. Friends who come into our lives leave the greatest impact and she has left the best one in my life. She has helped me be me when nobody else see me for me. A true friend is someone who is ther when nobody else is and through no matter what. I HAVE FOUND THAT FRIEND AND I THANK HER.


The author's comments:
I wrote this about one of my friends who has been there trough everything. She has helped me so much. When I feel like crying she keeps me from crying. She is one of the greatest friends someone could ever have