Drew.Ryan.Scott < 3 | Teen Ink

Drew.Ryan.Scott < 3

By TheSpiritOfMe GOLD, Fort Waynee, Indiana
TheSpiritOfMe GOLD, Fort Waynee, Indiana

Lets talk about heroes, shall we?
Well, Drew Ryan Scott just happens to be mine.
His optimism and creativity inspire me. I don't know why, but something about him makes me want to go further.
Through his music, he shows people the truth. Although he may seem to always be smiling when we see him with the other guys of VFC (Jayk Purdy, David Lei Brandt, Bobby Edner, and TC Carter -whom are all amazing, too), he is just like everyone else. He has his moments when he wants it all to be over. He wishes sometimes he was done caring. He gets his heart broken. He understands what his fans go through.
Under the bright and gorgeous smile, there is someone who is willing to listen, and stay the way he was famous.
Drew Ryan Scott is one of the few singer/songwriters that actually have maintained their true selves, and not been taken over by society.
This loving kid is also my hero, because he inspired me to follow my dreams. He strives for his dream in the music industry, and teaches us to follow our dreams. If he has taught me one thing, it would be never give up on the dream you're chasing. Believe in yourself, and you'll get there some day.
I respect Drew for so many reasons. I'm not taking the time to write this because i think he is incredibly handsome, or i have some mega crush on him. I'm writing this because i felt like it. Felt like expressing myself.
The kid has a lot of famous quotes. If i were to pick one, it would be the one he posted after Thomas Fiss left the group on his own choice. It was posted and sort of tied into his song "Babysteps", which i knew every word to, and has become my favorite song. It states simply, but firmly “Just a reminder to all of you…we’re all the same.No matter what someone may think or what your opinion is, or what someone else’s opinion is of you… We are all equal, we all cry, we all bleed, we all get lost sometimes, we all wish we were someone else, wish we could be somewhere else and dream of the perfect life.The role of a human is to go day by day to make a better life for themself to acheive their goals and make their dreams come true. So I accept each and every one of you out there. NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE.”
The reason this quote means so much to me is because it is the truest thing i have ever read.
So, i want you to know that Drew Ryan Scott is one of the most talented men i have ever heard of. I hope you get the chance to check him out one of these days.

I love you, Drew. You are truly my hero. Thanks for everything. -christine &lt; 3

-peace, love, and butterflie bites (: ( &lt; 3 ]