Chris Webby | Teen Ink

Chris Webby

By CWMM96 BRONZE, Clifton Park, New York, New York
CWMM96 BRONZE, Clifton Park, New York, New York

"I have no friends and i hate myself."- Franklin "big black" Bailey

Chris Webby was born Christian Webster on October 13, 1988 in Norwalk, Connecticut. He is an American Professional rapper. He grew up with his mother and father in a nice rich neighborhood. He started rapping at a young age and has opened shows for many famous rappers. Chris Webby has released a lot of mixtapes and has worked with a lot of famous rappers.
Chris Webby had a good up bringing in a nice neighborhood. His mom was a middle school teacher and his dad was a guitar player. He attended Green Farms Academy, a private school in Farfield County and graduated in 2006. He went to Hofstra University for three years before getting kicked out. Chris Webby loves to party and have a great time.
Webby started his rapping career when he was in 6th grade, when he picked up Dr.Dre’s 2001 album. Throughout middle school and high school he was known for his drunken freestyles at parties. By the time Webby was in college he was the opening act for very famous rapper Lupe Fiasco.
Chris has released five mixtapes since he opened for Lupe Fiasco. His mixtapes are: The Underclassmen, Teenage Mutant Ninja Rapper, The White Noise LP, Optimus Rhyme, and Best In The Burbs. He has worked with artists like: Mac Miller, Big K.R.I.T, and knowledge.
Chris Webby has gone from a young 6th grader with a dream, to a very famous worldwide rapper. He’s had a lot of success in his rapping career and there’s just more to come from the young man in his early 20’s. Even though he still lives with his parents he is still a celebrity. He’s the opening act for many famous rappers and still has a good education. Over all Chris Webby is a great success and only has more hits to come.