Heroes of 9/11

Those hero's of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center on September 1, 2001 will never be forgotten. Those brave Americans that gave their lives to save the lives of others will always be remembered in the hearts of us who remember the attack. On 9-11 we lost thousands of Americans who fell victim to the attacks and who tried to stop it.

September 11 will be one of those days that will always stand in our minds forever. We had fireman, police officers, and every day people stand up to the challenge to protect this great nation we call the United States of America! On that day the first response fire fighters and police officers ran head first into the buildings, knowing they could lose their lives. These brave hero's risked everything to protect our loved ones, even though it was dangerous.

The other hero's are those passengers on the flight heading for the white house. Being brave enough to over power the terrorists and drive the plane straight into the ground, instead of letting it hit the white house. Other hero's where the people inside of the buildings that did their best to evacuate others out of the building, and to safety.

This is what made those people hero's above the others. They laid they're lives on the line to save people they had never met.