International Women's Day Outstanding Service Award-2011 to Priya | Teen Ink

International Women's Day Outstanding Service Award-2011 to Priya

By priyaverma SILVER, Chandigarh (UT), Indiana
priyaverma SILVER, Chandigarh (UT), Indiana

My website www.cywe.org Quote is " inspiring youths to create change"

International Women's Day Outstanding Service Award-2011
The
Largest Gathering of Women for International Women's Day in the History of the World!
Priya, a student of Chitkara University, India and George Brown College, Canada and senior student council member of NSHSS, USA has been awarded the International women’s day outstanding Award by the The Women's Information Network (The WIN), USA. She is the first Indian women to receive this prestigious international award. On the anniversary of International Women’s Day, March 8, 2011, the Women’s Information Network, United States is proud to honor 15 women in each U.S states and in every one of the 176 countries participating in this event. These women’s will be honored for the outstanding services to the world. Priya is one of them.
One of the primary purposes of International Women’s Day is to honor women past, present, and future. To fulfill that purpose WIN has recognized these “WINNING” women for their outstanding service and their desires to lighten the loads, strengthen the hearts, and improve the lives of those in their circles of influence with the mission of the WIN “to strengthen women and families worldwide.

Besides this Priya ‘s story has been selected and published in 100 WOMEN, 100 STORIES by Internationalwomendsday.com selected as one of the most inspirational stories which is another recognition to her outstanding work in the world. The purpose of these stories, all written by diverse women from around the world, is to inspire, challenge, entertain and to provoke thought from a gender angle. They are stories of celebration, hurt, triumph, shock, humour, anger, remembrance and question. Each story transports and provokes the reader into a world of thought. These stories continue to remind in an entertaining and engaging way about the insightful problems, plights and pursuances of women. 2011 sees 100 years since the first International Women’s Day was held so to mark this very special Centenary the ’100 Women, 100 Stories’ initiative was launched by the internationalwomensday.com/storyteller .

In another honor to Priya World pulse, Portland, USA is a global media and communication network has in honor of the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day 2011, This March , invited community across the globe to honor and celebrate the women heroes who have inspired all by sharing their stories with the world !I Call for Heroes- These are Hero’s amongst us who are transforming the world for all of us. Read out International women’s day Hero Priya Verma story at http://www.worldpulse.com/IWD2011

I am submitting this news to inspire youths.