My Dad

He is one of the most amazing people in my life, he is my dad. All of my friends say I’m so lucky to have such a nice dad. Some of the reasons he is such an amazing dad is because whenever I’m in trouble he always helps me to get through it. Also, whenever I have trouble in school he would always help me out like remembering vocabulary words and memorizing the states and capitals.

Another reason he is such a good dad is because he lets me do more things and gets me out of trouble a lot. Also, he is not like one of those dads that you have to try to make him proud of you or love you he’s one of those dads that you can be yourself around, and that is the biggest reason why he is such an amazing dad. And lastly he is the kind of dad I can talk to about anything and he will give me great advice at what I should do for it, even my friends ask him for advice to, because some of my friends feel like he’s basically a second dad to them because almost instantly they can be themselves around him. And that is the why he is such an amazing dad.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

mkelleyy19 said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:06 pm:
I just wrote an essay about my dad, and how he is my Hero! I loved reading your piece, it reminded me of somethings my friends say about my dad! It is a great essay (: