"Biebs" is Talented!

Many people think of Justin Drew Bieber as a phony, a wannabe, but they can label Justin with any name, but they don’t even know him. Underneath his notorious hair, he is a legit person. He may never meet me, and I may never come within touching-distance of ‘Biebs,’ but he is honestly and courageously my hero.

I first saw the Canadian-cutie on my sister’s iPod. ITunes was giving away his “One Time” video for free. My first impression of Bieber was that he was yet another rip-off of the former teen phenomenon, Aaron Carter. My sister claimed that he “stole” the house-party idea from Aaron, but when I looked at the entire situation, anyone could’ve come up with that idea. I am not implying that it was primitive; it was just a miscellaneous idea. Contrary to Carter, Justin actually possesses the vocal skills of a singer. His live performances are impressive, and if you’d noticed, he’s not a culprit of music critics.

His background was basically unknown until a recent article printed in People magazine. His parents are divorced and prior to his fame, he was struck by poverty. His song, “Down to Earth” is based on the divorce. He also finds grades imperative with a prestigious 4.0 GPA (and to the haters: that was not given to him). Justin also is an avid dog owner.

My favorite song by Justin is “Kiss & Tell.” He shows that he covets an average relationship. I may not know JBiebs, but I do not make accusations about people I do not know. If I cannot say that I love him, but I can say I love the image he sets for others.

spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution said...
heres the problem i have with the dude your talking about:he doesnt say anything, he has fame, and does nothing humanitarian with it, no message in the lyrics, thats why he sucks he takes no stands

Brokendownbutnotbrokenapart replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 1:37 pm :
cool. hate him for that. it just shows you as a person. lol just sayin! btw i luv this piece and i think it is written ver nicely lol !! GREAT JOB!!

ELM522 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:39 am :
Thanks!!!!!!!

FreeToDream_FreeToSing_17 replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 12:33 pm :
I have a piece about him too...it's kind of a argumenative piece but im not beong mean towards him...i like jb's music a lot lol to yeah...hope you read it!

Inherinerd said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 8:02 am:
This is very well writen and has very valid points and even though i don't exactly like justin beiber this is still a great artice!

Jul. 21, 2010 at 1:24 pm :
Thank you!

Jul. 21, 2010 at 5:37 pm :
Can you read one of my new pieces? It doesn't matter which one. Thanks!

Inherinerd replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 5:55 pm :
sure!!! And could you please read some more of my stuff?

Jul. 21, 2010 at 6:20 pm :
yes, I will!

Inherinerd replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 6:23 pm :
ThankS!!!! All of your stuff has been really good!

mysteryman700 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 6:10 pm:
i'm lovin' it(: but i still believe he's an aaron carter rip off. aaron all the way aaf<3

ELM522 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:12 am:
If you  hate Justin Bieber, please don't give it a bad rating just for that.

Jul. 16, 2010 at 6:44 pm:
Thank you to everyone that reads  this! I'll take any constructive critism or ratings!

lilly lollipop said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 2:47 pm:
ur welcome thats cool

lilly lollipop said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:25 pm:
i love the story u rote :)

Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:42 pm :
Thank u! i love jb!

lilly lollipop said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:24 pm:
way 2 go erica  great job