Think | Teen Ink

Think

By ty_rf BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
ty_rf BRONZE, Seattle, Washington

Heroes can be anyone. They can be the janitor, the lunch guy, your 4th grade teacher, even that guy at the hotdog stand that gives you a free hotdog. Or can they? People may think that they can be… But stop and think. A hero is someone you look up to, like your sax teacher, that singer you always see on TV. A hero isn’t just a person who gives you things, or just because they have a lot of money and power and fame. That’s a waste of your life. If you want to be someone just because their famous, then you’re not going to have anything going for you. You should look up to someone who is an AMAZING singer, an AMAZING guitar player. Looking up to Hendrix or Bo Diddley is cool because they can actually DO something really well. I just think you should think. Stop and think between trying to be like the ice cream truck driver, or Robbie Robertson. Trust me, there is a difference.

People say that their heroes are 50 cent, Movie stars... but what do they do? Make a couple records, pretend to cry. It takes skill, but people can DO it. Just think about it

ty_rf BRONZE said...
on May. 24 2010 at 9:34 pm
ty_rf BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
thanks heidi :)

Heidi said...
on May. 24 2010 at 9:11 pm
This is like so good! Everyone should read this! <3

ty_rf BRONZE said...
on May. 23 2010 at 9:13 pm
ty_rf BRONZE, Seattle, Washington
please, comment on what you think! I would like to keep writing, but if I suck, someone tell me