Michael Jackson Blog!!! | Teen Ink

Michael Jackson Blog!!!

March 4, 2010
By Caligurl2011 SILVER, Lynwood, California
Caligurl2011 SILVER, Lynwood, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
- Ayn Rand (1905-1982)


This is for all of the people that love Michael Jackson. If u r not a Michael Jackson fan then u don't need to read it so "Beat it".


Well first of Michael Jackson was a great man, he had sung over 100 songs in is life time. One of my favorite songs was "Thriller". The reason y i liked "Thriller" was the music video with the zombies and how the girl ran into the house and she realized that she was just imagining it but overall it was a good video. Any who what else can i say about Michael Jackson but, his "Personal Touch" for when he sings to people and they get everything that he was saying. And sometimes i just bounce "Off The Wall" when it's just the "Music and Me" and that's when "I Can't Help It", i get so excited when i lesson to his music, i just want to get up and dance when his songs come on my IPod. "I'll Be There" to "Jam" and have a party with u and enjoying life like we should just like Michael Jackson. "It Is Scary" to say that when Michael Jackson died it hurt me really "Bad" because at first i didn't believe it but when i saw it on the news, BET, MTV, and ect. it was really true that he was gone. We should not "Cry" about Michael Jackson's death but we should "Come Together" and we should keep his music alive because he is the "King of Pop".

So thanks for reading my blog and i hope u like it and please comment it please and thank you!!!!!


The author's comments:
I know that he died like a long time ago i just never got a chance to put it up