My Hero of a Lifetime | Teen Ink

My Hero of a Lifetime

By BethaniA BRONZE, Bloomingdale, Michigan
BethaniA BRONZE, Bloomingdale, Michigan

My Hero of a Lifetime
Most people in the world think of a hero as a person with powers to fly or run fast. To me, a hero is a person who I can trust and is there for me when I need them. That is why my hero is Chellsie. Not only is Chellsie my hero, she is my best friend. She is such a trustworthy person, I can tell her anything.
Although I have only known Chellsie for three years, we have done so much for each other. I met her at a school dance. My friends were trying to get me to dance with her boyfriend. I knew that she was dating him, so I said no, and we have been friends ever since.
She will listen to me when I need her. We love to hang out. She and her family love to take me out when they go to special places. Chellsie is loyal, honest and respectful. I am so close to Chellsie, I would consider her a sister. She will listen to me when I need her.
Chellsie is as important to me as my twin sister. Although we have been through rough times, we always make it together. Chellsie has helped me conquer some fears and has stuck up for me.
Most people think of Chellsie as my best friend, but to me she is a very special person. She is helpful. When I am unhappy, she cheers me up. When my boyfriend broke up with me, she was there for me. She is such a good person. I am not the only person in my family who likes her. She is just like a sister to me and a daughter to my mom.
Chellsie and I have had rough times. We didn’t talk to each other for a while. But because we get along so well, we are still friends.
Without Chellsie, I would not be where I am. She helped me to become the person I am now. That is why I love her. I hope we will be friends for life. That is why Chellsie Davidson is my hero.

this is by best friend and always will be