A Bad Descision That Ended A Good Life | Teen Ink

A Bad Descision That Ended A Good Life

January 21, 2010
By Anonymous

Four years ago I met the one guy that I felt safe and secure around. He was my friend and My Sensei. We called him Sensei Josh, but his real name was Josh Robinson. He was a son, a father, a friend, a teacher, and who I believed to be the greatest man to exist. I was one of his students and I looked up to him like no other. He was young, smart and nice. I thought he could do no wrong, but that was a foolish thought. I am not exactly sure what happened after I left karate a year after I had started, but I can assume it wasn't good. My former Sensei and Senpei John had gotten themselves into embezzlement. I am not sure how or why they would do such a thing, but it was a true horror to find out. On January 21, 2010 I found out that not only did they embezzle money, but the man I considered to be the greatest man I considered to be the greatest had died in June. At first I could not believe it, but it was not long before I knew that it was true. Trying to get rid of the evidence, Josh Robinson set fire to the small office and also himself. Most of his body was completely charred, but his back survived. It was because of the tattoo on his back that they were able to identify him. I knew then that I was in denial and began to write this. For his kids, his parents, his friends, and all his students I want to let you know that his mistake cost him his life and a piece of ours.

He told us to always yell stranger danger when we encounter a stranger, so what do we yell when its a bad person that we trusted so much for so long?