My English Teacher

I absolutely adore English. It is my favorite subject and I think it is very interesting to learn about. My English teacher this year is Mrs. Rothstein. She is probably my favorite teacher in the whole school. She has made me want to become an English teacher more and more each day. The way she teaches us students and how much we actually learn from her. She is very fair but does not tolerate childishness. When I see how she acts with her students and much fun English can be, I want to learn and study English so much more. She has not only helped me in English but in all of my schooling in a way. Because I do so well in her class, it makes me want to better in my other classes and with all of school.

Before this year, I never really thought about what I wanted to do with my life and this year I feel like I know what I want to do. School was never really any fun for me. I hate getting out of bed early to come to school and learn at 7 o’clock in the morning. Now I see how much fun it is to teach students and how much fun English is so why not do both. Mrs. Rothstein is making my 10th grade English a wonderful experience and making me love English more and more. I feel like now I can pursue being a teacher and have fun with it all thanks to Mrs. Rothstein.