My Mother. My Hero. | Teen Ink

My Mother. My Hero.

Forever and ever, my mother will be my number one hero for life. My mom is, I guess you could say, like no other mother. I don’t think there is a mom out there who cares about their children more than my mother does. Seriously, she worries so much, it’s quite annoying. Although, at times, you’d have to admit, moms are annoying. My mom has to make sure that I’m living a strong, happy life. She’s been through al the tough times with me and helped me with all the trouble. I’m pretty sure that everyone had some kind of fight with their mothers. There are all sorts of disagreements; especially when you’re a teenager. But you can’t stay mad at your own mother forever. My mother and I really like to bond, and she’ll do almost anything for me (no, I’m not spoiled).

When you’re a teenager, you get to the point where you have a crappy attitude - well, most people. Then, our mothers will start acting a bit annoying. Sounds like my mom. Everyday, when she comes back from work, it’s always, “Homework now!” or, “Did you do you chores?” and, “What did you do in school today?” Everyday, my mother wants to make sure that I’m paying attention in class and that I’m doing my homework. She encourages me to write in my planner, study before tests, and stay after school when possible. Yes, she does check my grades a lot. I’m not a bad kid or anything. My mom wants me to have a bright future and she wants to see me grow successfully to have a good job. Her greatest with above all, is to see me in my 20’s or 30’s with a nice house, and good job and education, and a happy family. My greatest wish is for her to see me