I’ll Love You Forever.

You read me that story when I was little, do you remember? Of course you do, you have to. You’re my mom.

The story you read me is of love. It’s a story of a young mother, taking care of her newborn son. A mother that did everything to make sure that her son grew up right, was taken care of, and had everything he needed.

The story you read me is of a simple lullaby. It’s a story of how a simple song had so much meaning and impact and so much love in it.

The story you read me is of relationships. It’s the relationship that a son and his mother share, and how that bond changes and grows over time. It’s a story of how a mother’s love is unconditional and everlasting.

The story you read me is of life’s changes and realizations. It’s a story of how when that man grew up, he became the caretaker. He realized everything his mother had done for him in his life. In turn made sure his mother was taken care of in her old age, and had everything she needed.

Despite everything that has happened mom, my love for you is unconditional. I want to make sure you are taken care of and you have everything you need. I want to learn from you and take care of you in your old age. You sang me that lullaby, I remember it. Now it’s my turn to sing to you.

“I’ll love you forever,

I’ll like you for always,

As long as I’m living,

My mommy you’ll be.”

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:56 pm:
I really liked this, its very intresting and keeps you wanting more. If you get time, check out my article "I Love You?" its about my relationship with my mother, not sure if you can relae but some critisism would be appreciated..

Cody N. said...
Mar. 1, 2010 at 12:29 am:
No way!!?? this is me and my moms favorite childhood reading:)

sunshine.dez. replied...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 10:46 pm :
really? mine too:] apart from the little mokeys jumping on the bed. haha