Heroes, they are all around us.

Heroes are made, they seldom come around, but when they do they often go unnoticed. Except to the ones in which they’ve impacted. And with this in mind, they probably walk by us every day. Help us out, wish us luck, and all we do is say thank you and move on with our day. Or even worse, say nothing at all. But they’re better than us. Not that they would admit it, for they are humble and rarely take the credit. They see the world as it truly is, a place filled with opportunity, hope, and dreams. They rise above bad times, and reach for the sky. And while doing so they hope that their optimism spreads to those around them. So that they too can finally open their eyes, and start truly living, as God would have wanted us to from the very beginning.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

mcelronej said...
I comepletly agree with your article of a hero. I liked how you said heroes are made, and how they often do the task at hand reaching for the sky. When you say this i think that you should go in some more detail though, maybe tell how they reach for the sky every time and nothing else. You can also expand on how they encourage their team mates, and what they do to them, their effect on them. Your definition of a heroe is comepletly accurate in my mind. Heroes to me want nothing more than to try... (more »)