God Bless America

God bless America has been the saying of old times.
Indeed, God, please bless America.
As the soldiers fight in the battlefields,
We fight the thought of America not being free.
Each day, whether we know it or not,
Someone’s brother, father, uncle, or nephew, are dying to keep America’s freedom.
It is by God’s grace that America’s free and it is through the courageuous men in the battle fields that fight on enemy lines trying to keep this country free.
So remember those who fight for America,and remember God, who will always be there in the good times, and the bad times.
Go on, start each day with a smile and a prayer, God bless America!

Pillow said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:49 pm:
I thought it was purfect. People need to remember how many are fighting for us every day. God bless!

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 1:27 pm:
You have captured a viewpoint many ignore today. We're so caught up in ending the war, we forget why we're fighting it and why our children/parents/family have to die. They aren't fighting just to fight or because of some grudge, it's for freedom. We need to stop putting down out soldiers and start supporting them! Bravo!

TheseBrownEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I enjoyed this very much. You have a gift when it comes to writing.

SheilaZyra said...
Nice job! It's like a poetic speech...very good.

distant_dreamer replied...
Sept. 19, 2009 at 4:07 pm :
Thank you very much!!!!!!! Your work is AMAZING by the way! :)

itsamazzinggrace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 4, 2009 at 11:35 am:
This is great, God Bless :)

distant_dreamer replied...
Sept. 5, 2009 at 8:10 am :
Thank you so much!!

Jennax3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very touching, with a great message. Keep up the awesome work!

distant_dreamer replied...
Sept. 2, 2009 at 3:15 pm :
Thank you so much!! It means so much to me when people read my work, and comment!

Carolina This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 4, 2009 at 12:18 am:
Right on!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31, 2009 at 10:04 pm:
Beautifully written and so true. God Bless America! Keep writing!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 7:40 am :
*squeals with delight*
It finally happened Monica! It's on the front page, I can't believe it!!!!! *jumps up and down*
You're so awesome!