Character Sketch of Anne Frank

During the era of World War II, the Nazis ruled Germany. Nazis were led by an evil mad, Adolph Hitler, he wanted everyone who was different to be killed or imprisoned. One brave girl lived during this tragic event. This girl became famous for her diary which later became a book. Her name was Anne Frank. Anne and her family were Jews which meant they had to be killed or imprisoned according to Hitler. Anne and her family, afraid to get killed or captured went in to hiding for two years. During these two tough years, Anne, a naïve and a nuisance little girl developed into a mature young lady.

Anne was a bright-minded teenager who knew what was best for her life. Hiding in a small attic from Nazis had many rules to follow because the Frank family did not want to get caught by Nazis. “During the day we mustn’t make any noise that might be heard downstairs.” Anne did not like all these rules but she was still capable of following them all. I respect Anne for her ability to respect and follow all the rules in the Secret Annex. I would have never been able to follow all the rules. Anne knew that following the rules would save her from the Nazis which make her a smart girl. Anne kept going strong and stayed bold during the Holocaust which is why she is well known now. I think Anne is a girl who would have been the most successful women in her time.

Living in a small attic with a bunch of people can get annoying. Anne is a nosy and naïve girl who talks and asks many questions. Everyone in the attic tries to change her attitude by lecturing her, but Anne will only listen to herself. “I have a lot to put up with and have to pretend to be deaf in order to escape the old, much-repeated ticking-off and warnings.” I think Anne is a type of person like me because she does not listen to people only when it is important. “I’m generally considered to be the most badly behaves of the three people.” The people in the attic say Anne is the least favorite because she rebels against people and is extremely talkative. The attic is a small place to live in so people have a tiny bit of patience and gets mad easily. Anne is usually the one who makes the whole room angry with her behavior. I can relate to Anne because we both love making people around us mad and we both are nosy little kids.

One person who has big arguments with Anne was her mother, Mrs. Frank. Anne and her mother do not bond well; Anne likes her father more than her mother and says she only loves her father. “Finally I told Daddy that I’m much more fond of him that Mummy.” Her mother gets upset because Anne never goes to her for any help. I think Anne has the right to only love her father because throughout the book, I saw that her mother is not greatly caring. Her mother keeps trying to get Anne to love her but Anne just does not love her mother. Her mother understands Anne’s feelings but still gets upset. “I don’t want to be cross, love cannot be forced.” Anne keeps trying to love her mother but just cannot which shows she tries and never gives up.

Anne Frank was a young lady many people around the world respected and I am part of those many people. She developed from an obnoxious girl to a cultivated young lady. She gave everyone vivid details about the difficult times she had during the Holocaust. Anne wrote much informative wisdom in her well-known diary. Anne was a brilliant writer who had the ability to get readers to picture what she wanted to say. I feel that Anne was a brave girl because she stayed strong and did not panic during the Holocaust. Anne was a girl who changed the world which gives her an important role in everyone’s life. She taught me a valuable lesson which was to never give up and stay strong.

riya said...
May 26 at 11:35 pm
very brave girl .i like her attitude.I read her book ,it is indeed very nice ,interesting.

kajal mittal said...
May 23 at 10:59 am
it is awesome book and seems a nice story for teenagers. I like it.

Confuzed said...
So can someone explain how she was so naive?

POOJA said...

thanx Anne because of you I read a lesson which I will never forget in my whole life.

angel96!! said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:09 am
luv ya anne frank coz you represent us the youth and the grls you rock!!!!!!!!!!!

starfighter77 said...
May 19, 2011 at 8:49 am
I like the argument you make with this story. How Anne Frank changed her attitude and recroded her own diary which was kind of like a counter-attack on Mein Kampf.  However, I noticed some grammar and minor histocrical errors, but other than that- it's good!

Myeshia said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 9:38 am

I read the story & also watch the movie ... its amazing & intresting !

pretty chica88 said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:20 am
totally rckgirl i luv ur answer

Bluepaint26 said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:16 am
That sounds like a good book, you did an excilent job at writing this artical.

prettychica replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:19 am
i agree bluepaint and rockgirl i have not read the diary yae but she sounds cool

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 4:46 am

Really good writing ! 

I too, read her Diary. It was a long time ago and loved it. It makes you think. 

Keep writing :)

squadpatrol123 replied...
Sep. 2 at 11:21 am
your a cutie hmu