CRISTINO RONALDO | Teen Ink

CRISTINO RONALDO

By kasula BRONZE, Sdg, Missouri
kasula BRONZE, Sdg, Missouri

Live life Queen Size !!

Cristiano Ronaldo, who doesn’t know him?! The ‘amazing’ player from Portugal, Ballon d’Or winner of 2008 and my role model!
At the age of eight, Cristiano Ronaldo played for amateur team Andorinha, where his father was the kit man. In 1995, Ronaldo signed with local club Nacional, and after a title-winning campaign, he went on a three-day trial with Sporting CP and he became the only player for Sporting's U-16, U-17, U-18, B-team, and first team, all within one season.
When he was 16, he was first spotted by then-Liverpool manager Gérard Houllier, but Liverpool declined to take him on because they decided he was too young and needed some time to develop his skills
However, he came to the attention of Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson in the summer of 2003, and with a Sporting defeated United 3–1 Ronaldo's performance impressed the Manchester United players, who urged Ferguson to sign him.

Cristiano Ronaldo has brought Manchester united win after win. Man Utd’s star!
281 appearance and has made 112 goal! Now, how amazing is that!?
He scored his first goal for Manchester United with a free kick in a 3–0 win over Portsmouth.
He scored his fiftieth career Manchester United goal against city rivals Manchester City F.C. as United claimed their first Premier League title in four years, and he was voted into his second consecutive FIFPro Special Young Player of the Year award at the end of the year.
It’s as if Ronaldo was made to play football. Very, very fast! Extremely accurate and just amazingly good at the game!
Just seeing him play is like eye candy! The passes, headers, dribbling, first touch, his amazing freestyle skills, all of these can just leave a person gawking at him for hours!
“Amazing” would just be an understatement to describe the way he play.
He has a million fans around the world and I sure am one of them!
Its all thanks to the amount of self confidence he had in him, that Manchester United is now the best club in the championships.