Gift Of Words | Teen Ink

Gift Of Words

By Alexandra Pesold BRONZE, Massena, New York
Alexandra Pesold BRONZE, Massena, New York

My mom inspires me to be a good person and work toward my goal. She shows me that when you work hard you can accomplish whatever you want. She has raised my sister and I since we were born and has taught us how to succeed in life. She has worked hard to give us the life that we have. My mom makes sure that my sister and I recieve a good education so that we can be accepted into a good college and get a good job. She tries all she can to give us the best life that we can have. She helps us with our busy schedules and is always bringing us to sporting events and friends' houses instead of saying she doesn't want to. My mom helps me study for tests, and she clears up confusion when I don't understand. Her main goal in life is for my sister and I to have a happy successful life and one day have children of our own. That way we would know exactly what she goes through every day and all the sacrifices she has made for us. My mom has inspired me to work hard and try to accomplish my goals in life to the best of my ability.