Thank You Ms. Tziolas! | Teen Ink

Thank You Ms. Tziolas!

February 27, 2018
By J.D.D. BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
J.D.D. BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Ms. T.,

Although I spent the majority of my middle school studies as a mentee under Mr. Gavin, I feel like you influenced my educational views more as time passed by (not taking anything away from Mr. Gavin.)  For example, your consistent light-hearted attitude allows me to enjoy learning science and algebra in your classroom. Also, I remember the influence you instilled in me right after Parent-Teacher Conferences. You, along with other teachers helped me observe the situation I placed myself in at the time.


Because of your influence, I caught up on my assignments, and rarely forgot to turn in my assignments. Thus, I earned a great second quarter from an academic standpoint. Additionally, I admire your happiness every time I walk into the school, from the beginning to the end of the day. Everyday, you spread positivity throughout the classroom, making room 220 the best Life Skills class ever!!! Also, you sacrifice hours of your time to stay after school to continue your duties as a teacher. In all honesty, that in itself built very deep respect from me towards you.


I greatly appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into helping me transform into the person I am today. Whenever we meet each other, whether at the supermarket, or the school, it feels like nothing negative crosses our paths. I sincerely relish all of my final moments in room 220 and throughout all of East Prairie. Although I graduate this year and eventually move onto high school, I feel overjoyed for the future Ms. Tziolas’ mentees, since they also receive the opportunities to go through the cheerful times I experienced this year.

Thank you ma’am,


Jash D.