Dear Mr. Stein, | Teen Ink

Dear Mr. Stein,

By Sargento BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
Sargento BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois

I find inspiration in you because you caused me to learn how to respect and treat others the way I hope they treat me, a more defined “Golden Rule,” created through experience in an adult world. Only recently, in Film Study: Respect, I learned of code-switching and P.F.L, two abilities I most certainly intend to carry with me well beyond my teenage years. Your morals, without a doubt, prevail over mine, a characteristic of yours I find inspiring.

I find you admirable because you caused me to not only learn more about the world but also of its people. As a teacher, you pass on knowledge to help a young student, such as myself, hopefully, maintain a successful lifestyle, an admirable trait. On the other hand, you possess a sense of morals, and you pass on those morals to the students you teach.

I appreciate you because you caused me to enjoy education by making it both humorous and intellectually enhancing. Obviously, as almost everyone in your sixth-grade classes and electives says, you run enjoyable classes for all. However, you remain strict on your inability to endure insufficient work, and I appreciate it.
In short, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work and what you give to the school and its students, you make teaching respectable, and your style contains similar aspects to charity work, thank you.

I was inspired by the amount of effort my teacher put day in and day out to educate his students and by making it entertaining as well. I hope by this people will learn to admire their teachers more, as the things they give to you take time too.