Elizabeth Jorgensen | Teen Ink

Elizabeth Jorgensen

By Kevin Grimstad SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Kevin Grimstad SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Ms. Jorgensen is like a National Geographic Magazine. She keeps you entertained, while teaching you the whole time. The perfect teacher always keeps her students focused, and the only way to do that is to keep them entertained. She does this with her hilarious antics, and teaching style. Her energy is spread throughout the room, making her the focus of everyone’s attention. She makes sure that students are always paying attention by calling on them to answer random questions.
Ms. Jorgensen should be educator of the year because kids look forward to her class everyday. I don’t even view it as a class; I see it as an educational, social environment. You can tell how much Ms. J cares about her students, because she advocates hard work and a drive to get A’s. She loves when a student will come to argue about two or three points because it shows that they really want the A. With the combination of entertainment, just the right amount of learning and encouraging “grade grubbing”, Ms. J is a perfect educator of the year candidate.