Teacher Letter

Dear Ms. Warner,

You greatly influenced and inspired me. A strong work ethic, using time wisely, and not quitting modeled my life. I learned hard work benefits in the long run from you. I remember this whenever I struggle with something, inside and outside of school. Also you taught me a great amount of time management skills, a skill I heavily I lacked previously. At times concepts turned into difficult matters. Sometimes I desired to give up completely, but you taught me challenging myself assists me in the long run.

I admire your hard work as a teacher. You make an effort to help me with difficult topics. Allowing students to come in for recess, in the morning, and after school, for extra practice, during your time, benefits all the students heavily. I understand every topic well, because the way you teach keeps the class engaged. When I incorrectly solve problems, you assist me with correcting my work. Later on I learn from my mistakes. I continue to stay thankful for an amazing math teacher like you.

In conclusion, I appreciate you for teaching me many skills. These skills greatly impact my life now and continue to in the future. My capability in math expanded, thanks to you. I greatly appreciate your hardwork. Once again thank you for essentially preparing me for high school.

Thank you,

Ahmed

Sabra said...
today at 12:40 pm
Well done

Saman said...
today at 12:39 pm
Mashallah! good job

Iqra Ahmed said...
today at 12:27 pm
Well done.. keep it up!!

Fatima said...
today at 11:30 am
Keep it upp ..

Sadaf said...
today at 11:13 am
Good writing, keep it up

Anosha said...
today at 6:29 am
Nice effort

Hamza said...
today at 12:24 am
Keep up the good work!

Sana said...
today at 12:21 am
Amazing writing!