Teacher of the Year- Mrs. Wade-Kuzwayo | Teen Ink

Teacher of the Year- Mrs. Wade-Kuzwayo

By noshnosh222 BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois
noshnosh222 BRONZE, Skokie, Illinois

Dear Mrs. Wade-Kuzwayo,

Thank you for the influential, admirable, and appreciative things you do for me. Artist block, one of my worst issues with art, brought me great stress and frustration. However, you influenced me to look at the situation with a new perspective and encouraged me to stay on my own path. The lesson not only helped me with art, but it also helped me with problem solving in general. Your teachings helped me develop a complex artistical visual.

Furthermore, I admire you because you encourage artistical risks, even when artists make mistakes. I praise your thought in believing everyone obtains the potential of achieving artistic skills. When I felt discouraged about a high school art class, you reassured me when you told me I exceeded the recommended ability to do it. Your personality and positive energy lighten my world. Altogether, your jubilant energy makes art fun.

I truly appreciate when you teach me new techniques with different art tools. My art skills improved greatly from your intellectually gifted and creative mind. I appreciate you for pushing me to take risks in art and make daring, but smart choices. Thank you for acting as a mentor for not only art but also for life. You know how everyone remembers a certain teacher who they really respected and liked growing?

Thank You,

Nosheen

P.S. I chose you! (surprise)