Mr. Huber | Teen Ink

Mr. Huber

January 13, 2017
By Anonymous

Ever had a teacher that ever actually lived in the same exact area you lived in?  I know it sounds ridiculous but all the teachers I’ve had we’re always born and raised in either Pennsylvania, or the boring state of Maryland. But anyway my nomination for "Educator of the year” goes to my 8th grade Spanish teacher from Springer Middle School, Mr. Huber.

Now one of the  many  reasons  why  so  many  people  liked  Mr. Huber  was  because  of  just  tradition. He's  taught  Spanish  at  my  former  school  since  ~1996  and  he  did  the  same  exact  thing since  his  first  class. For  example,  he  always  screeched "BUENOS DIAS CLASSE!!" Which  means  Good  day  class  in  Spanish  basically. He  always  used  to  have  funny  face  on  a  photo,  and trust  me  you'll  know  who's  who  in  the  school  yearbook.

Another  reason  why  Huber  was  just  pure  awesomeness  was  because  he  would  just  be  honest  to  anyone. I  mean  it,  he'll  be  honest  to  anyone  if  you  sagged  your  pants  and  showed  your  underwear, oh  he'll  tell  ya. He  also  told  you  if  your  football  team  did  well,  decent,  bad,  or  horrible. Of  course  he  always  said  that  his  team ( the Los Angeles Rams)  did  either  bad  or horrible  never  well  nor  decent.

I  know,  he  seems  like  THE  PERFECT  teacher. But  fun  fact,  no  body  especially  teachers  aren't perfect  and  probably  never  will  be. Now  a  bad  thing  about  Mr. Huber  is  that  he's  a  Spanish  teacher. Now  this  is  just  a  personal  opinion,  but  Spanish  is  H.A.R.D. Since  when  you  think  about  it,  when  are  you. Yes,  YOU  the  reader  ever  going  to  use  Spanish.  Mr. Huber  used  to  be  a  science  teacher  which  would've  been  better  but  he  lived  in  Costa  Rica  for  four  years  so  he  was  qualified  to  be  a  Spanish  teacher.

So in the end, Mr. Huber was A GREAT teacher but, no one is perfect. So if any teen says their nomination is quote unquote "perfect" then you just eject them on the spot since NO ONE is perfect.