EOY123 | Teen Ink

EOY123

April 21, 2016
By Dylan.g BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Dylan.g BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever had an awesome and helpful math teacher before?Well, I did at Stanton Middle School in 8th grade. She was my math teacher, Ms. Reed. She is the best math teacher i ever had,and I nominate her for Teen ink's educator of the year award. Ms. Reed is a nice, friendly, funny and very helpful teacher.

 

Ms. Reed is a fun teacher; she would liked to joke and laugh with us. She put funny puns on the Smartboard at the beginning of class to make us laugh to ease our day up. Ms. Reed is an awsome teacher; she gave us free time, or brought in a movie when we wre good in her class or if we are ahead of her other class.We would also play reviwe games as a class to prepare for a test or quiz.

 

I pick Ms. Reed for this contest becuase she is a friendly and caring teacher. Ms. Reed would allow a group of people to come to her room to eat lunch with her and to conversate. She would sometimes go around to student's table to ask how their day was going.

 

Another reason why I nominate Ms. reed is because she is a very helpful teacher. Ms. Reed would stay behind at the end of school to help people who need it. She would also give extra help to the people in her class if they were struggling and would give extra credit assignments to help you bring your grade up.

 

If yoy are a student at Stanton Middle School, I hope you get Ms. Reed for your math teacher. You will have the learning experience in her class. You will not only learn , but have a fun time while doing it. Ms. Reed definitely has my vote for Teen ink's educator of the year; she very much desrves it.