kieth strahan | Teen Ink

kieth strahan

By alainahall BRONZE, Houston, Texas
alainahall BRONZE, Houston, Texas

"power in the name of jesus"

The teacher of the year is my pastor at north east community church . Pastor Keith strahan who speaks the word of God, to those who are willing to learn. During my youth pastor keith strahan assisted me with the teachings of the bible. not only did he inform about it, however he helped me comprehend the meaning of it. Pastor keith strahan is very outgoing when he speaks the word of god he likes to tell stories with them to make it sound more real. More like he takes us back when the the current time happened . My pastor taught me the meaning of life. what life is going to be about when i get older. That we need to get to learn about god and get closer to him. Every since i was a little girl i knew that god was real because, something in my heart loved him. i would pray for things in my life to changed sometimes it did sometimes it didn’t. I use to pray with  my brothers and sisters for god to help us with anything we didn’t have. For example, food,lights,water,gas, air conditioner,lights. We need those materials for a living. Sometimes it would be hard but even when life gets hard pray. My pastor ask whoever need prayer come to the altar usually i was the first one . Running to god cause i needed him in my life. So my pastor would get the oil and rub it on my forehead and pray. He ask what do u need prayer for i whispered in his ear and told him.