Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year

April 14, 2015
By Anonymous

A educator of the year award should go to someone who works there hardest and makes themselves stand out from other teaches. A educator that means something special to me would be my Junior High English teacher, Tammy Triplett. She teaches at East Bernard Junior High.


Mrs. Triplett is an outstanding teacher because she works hard to make students better and learn more. She will push you pass you limits because she knows you are capable of doing more. Unlike other teachers, they will give you a failing grade in the grade book and tell you to try better next time. Mrs. Triplett treats you as if you are her own child. Due to a event that happened to her in High School, every time you walk out her door to go home she will tell you the same thing everyday and that is “I Love You”. To some People it means a lot for her to say that to them because people might not say that to them and to some will just take that saying for granted. She says those words because you never know if you will see that person the next day. She will say “I Love You” to whoever it is even if she doesn't know them personally. She does it because it not only means something to her but it might also mean something to them.


Anybody who takes their own time to help someone else should be extremely special because today most people don’t care about others because they will probably never see them again. From being in her class, now I say “I Love You” to all of my family members when they leave and to some of my best friends.