ronnie krischbaum EOY | Teen Ink

ronnie krischbaum EOY

By krischbaum24 BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
krischbaum24 BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware

I would love to recommend my favorite teacher Mr. Adams’ he was my 8th grade social studies teacher, and he works at gunning Bedford. He was also my middle school soccer coach for three years. He loves his students and loves what he does. He cares about his students so much he always makes time for them, he loves joking around and also hearing from former students so I thought I’d nominate him for this award. This are some of the things that he has done to make a positive impact on my life.
Mr. Adams loves what he does, and he always made time for his students. He would let kids come to his room during lunch so we can get help and hangout, and joke around. Some students could also stay after school for even more help if they didn’t understand something. I have never heard anything bad about the way he teaches, and the skills he has to teach. His class was always my favorite because he is funny and cool, but could always get kids back on track to get the work done.
I think Mr. Adams has a unique way of teaching, He could talk the entire class and sometimes get off, track but I think it helps kids take their time, and makes the class seem less stress. His class was more a lecture and taking notes than work sheets and quizzes. But we did do a ton of projects and posters that could probable cover his entire classroom. He wasn’t big on drawings and coloring; he just wanted to see that you understood the material. I would always look forward for his class because I knew I would learn something new every day.
Mr. Adams was a big sports fan; he loved baseball football and epically soccer. He was the soccer coach for the three years I was there. He loves coaching and working with the students, and he always made sure that his players were passing and were able to play. He takes so much pride in coaching a successful team of students. Thanks to the amazing coaching and players I only lost 1 game in middle school. I was also given the most valuable player award in the year 2012-13, by. It was so exciting for me, and helped me realized how much he helped me improve in all aspects of my life. Mr. Adams also came to watch one of my state tournament games in high school to see how I was doing and how I had improved.

I am proud to recommend Robert Adams of educator of the year because I think he worked so hard to earn this award. He definitely care about his students that he is willing to make time for them and work with them. He must also like his students because he keeps coming back every year with a new group of kids. I hope that I can see him soon to catch up and see how he’s doing. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand how much he has done and how much he has impacted my life and that is why he is my nominee for the educator of the year.