The Perfect Teacher | Teen Ink

The Perfect Teacher

October 25, 2013
By Ebrown BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama
Ebrown BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy


Do you have a favorite high school teacher? I do. Coach Doug Norman is my favorite high school teacher. Coach Doug is a history teacher. Coach Doug has a good style of teaching. Coach Doug is involved with the school. Coach Doug helps a lot at this school.





Coach Doug's style of teaching is by taking notes, tells stories about the topics we learn, determined and he's talkative about the lessons. Coach Doug makes you take a lot of notes. Coach Doug is determined to teach you the material. Coach Doug would always say I can fix stupid, I can not fix lazy. Coach Doug always would tell a story that was related to the topic that we were learning. Coach Doug is talkative about the chapters of history. Coach Doug's style of teaching was different but it helped me.





Coach Doug is involved in extracurricular activities after school. Coach Doug is a football coach and he is over Student Government Association. Coach Doug spends almost every afternoon coaching the football players. He is up here at the school Monday through Friday and on Sundays. Coach Doug is the head person of Student Government Association. Coach Doug is involved with Highland Home School.





Coach Doug does stuff for the school, classroom, and he helps student individuals. Coach Doug sells tattoos, bracelets, and t-shirts to help raise money. The money that Student Government Association helps put up signs and flags. Coach Doug personally helps me and individuals by teaching them the material. Coach Doug will also help with personal problems. Coach Doug does a lot for the school.




Coach Doug is my favorite high school teacher. Coach Doug's style of teaching is fun and helpful. Coach Doug is involved in extracurricular activities. Coach Doug helps our school, helps people personally and helps by teaching the material. Coach Doug is a good teacher and a good person.