Teen Ink Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Teen Ink Educator of the Year

By MKT96 BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama
MKT96 BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama

Teen Ink Educator of the Year

Never in my school years have I seen such an amazing teacher. Most people know her by Sims. Always wanting whats best for her students. She will never take No for an answer. She's always pilling work on us, but never to much that we cant handle. She wants us to want that grade. My Favorite teacher of all. To bad this is my last year with her.

She's always giving us assignments. Every day you walk into her class everyone knows it will be a working day. Most of the time she will explain everything to you for the assignment. If you don't know how to do it anyone can ask for her for help and she will help you one on one even if their are 30 students in the class. She's always telling us not to complain about how much work she is gives us. Only because shes trying to prepare us for college life. She wants us to know how much work will have to be done how much effort its going to take.

Sims is always involved in the school. Full heartedly. She's in PTA. A senior sponsor. Thats a hard job taking care of us wild children. Shes always staying after school grading paper, doing her part to make sure were doing what she expects out of us. Sims is always having a good spirit and attitude at our school.

Not only our senior sponsor, she is a great teacher that helps us learn to our full potential. Always motivating us to do our work. The most important thing she does is making class fun. Always making us laugh. Most students look forward to her class, I sure do. Its always a good atmosphere going in to her class.

Full heartedly I can say Sims is always going to be the best teacher. Always staying positive not only for herself, but for us. So we have fun learning. She defiantly deservers to be recognized for all she does for us. The best English teacher I have ever had goes to Rebecca Sims.