Teen Ink Educator Of The Year:Rebecca Sims | Teen Ink

Teen Ink Educator Of The Year:Rebecca Sims

By Colby Searight BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama
Colby Searight BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama

There are many teachers that are well liked and are good educators, but one that stands over all is Ms. sims. She is someone who takes her job very seriously and does everything she can to help her students. Without Ms. Sims, I would not be able to write correct essays that will be helpful in the future such as college. Her style of teaching, involvement in the school and what she does for her students is what make her a great teacher. Ms. Sims is a very good teacher that gets us ready for the road ahead.

Ms. Sims style of teaching is very different from other. She is a very strict and hard teacher that makes us do a lot of essays. She teaches us what we need to know and she tells us what we need to hear to succeed. Ms. Sims is very straight forward with her students and does not tolerate late work or disrespect. As a result, Ms.Sims is not only a strict teacher, but she is also involved in many school activities.

Ms.Sims is an active member in almost every school activity. Ms. Sims participates in the after school program which is a program for the kids who have to stay after school. She also is the sponsor of Future Teachers of America. Also she helps seniors with college opportunities and is involved in all senior activities such as things like homecoming. To conclude, Ms. Sims is an active member at Highland Home and she also helps her students in every way she can.