Teen ink educator of the year coach peters | Teen Ink

Teen ink educator of the year coach peters

By Quin14 BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama
Quin14 BRONZE, Honoraville, Alabama

Who should be the teacher of the year.
Who should be teacher of the year. I think coach peter should be the teacher of the year because he funny,smart, and he knows how to teacher a class and make class fun for everyone even the kids that don't like school. He a great person that should have the teacher of the year in my eyes.

One reason why I want coach peter to have the teacher on the year. Because he's funny that's why I think he should get it. The reason he funny because he tells jokes in class he keeps them laughing. He tells joke though out class but he also teachers why he does that what's make it's so fun in their. Why he's telling jokes he also teaches us about history. He shows us how the history was made and where we are now in history.

The second reason that he's smart. This is the smarter man in highland home because he teaches us bout history from every detail on what happened in history. History is his number in subject he was hear a few years ago and he taught history to and he was a good teacher but they gave him a pink slip. When they gave him the pink slip he with and found a job in pike county for a 2 years after that year he came back and joined us at highland home.

The third reason I think he should be teacher of the year is because he knows how to teach and class and he's the best at what he do. The reason I say he's the best at what he because he would make sure you passes your class and get your work done. He gives easy grades while your doing your work he looks up some kinda history game we could play together. So nobody is never behind and always up to date on their work and nobody is behind.

In conclusion I think coach peters deserve the teacher of the year.becuas he's funny,smart,and he knows how to teach a class. That's my reason it think he should get it. So it would be nice if he could get It and it will build his pride up and don't forget he is the best teacher in highland home