teacher to remember | Teen Ink

teacher to remember

By ana godinez BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
ana godinez BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

Your high school teachers are some of the people you will always remember. They aren’t just teachers some can be your friends. Especially those teachers you love and adore with all your heart. Those types of teachers are the kind you will remember till you hit your senior ages.
One teacher I will never forget is Mrs. Lundy. She taught my geography class in 9th grade. She was one of the most loving teachers I had ever met. Her class was the class I just couldn’t wait to get to. I loved seeing her stand at the door greeting all her students with a big smile on her face. She was always organized and in the best mood someone could be in, I sometimes think that another reason she was so nice must have been because the class I was in was her favorite class of the day.
There are so many good memories I had in that class. There were a handful of times that Mrs. Lundy would stay up late the night before and bake us chocolate chip cookies. She understood about how sometimes we needed a bit more time to finish our work. Something I loved is that we learned so much in her class and still had so much fun. We could be doing book work but she would find ways to make the work fun.

Many teachers are very fun but Mrs. Lundy I would have to say was one of my favorite ones. I will always have her in my memories at old age. Mrs. Lundy is my favorite teacher by far.