"Alright People!" | Teen Ink

"Alright People!"

April 19, 2011
By Ashley Farina SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Ashley Farina SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

“Alright people, last night there was some major Klun drama!” exclaims Christie Klun with a contagious smile on her face. We students can’t help, but to giggle. She relates her life “drama” to class in such a way that we students can’t forget the information. Christie Klun is not your typical teacher; she is a teenaged friend at heart.
Christie Klun spices life up and knows how to take the aspects of law to new extremes. To my surprise, our assignments never come from a book and memorization is part of my past. Almost all of our assignments are hands on. Being a visual learner, this allows me to successfully move forward.


Christie Klun knows how to put herself in her student’s shoes and encourages every student to succeed. Christie Klun not only gives us students a chance, but she also gives us a second chance. Generously, she gives us opportunities other teachers wouldn’t. I know it sounds cliché, but Christie Klun is literally one in a million. Christie Klun gives each and every student the same opportunities and treats all of her students with respect. Her actions parallel societies morals, you have your freedom until you break the law.