Mr.Hall

Robert Hall, better known as Mr. Hall, is an absolutely amazing teacher! He teaches the subject of history. The good thing about his class is that I actually learn something. We do not just take notes on stuff we do not even understand. We do not sit and talk all day. He breaks everything down and we do a variety of class work to enhance our knowledge, including worksheets, notes, group work, and we also watch videos.

Mr. Hall is a strict man. He knows how to keep a classroom under control. Even though he is strict, he is cool. Also, he knows how to keep a group of kids’ interested and paying attention.

I easily remember information in Mr. Hall’s class. I do not forget it. If our class does not understand something, he will go over it again. If we have a question, he will answer it.

He cracks jokes and keeps us all laughing and entertained. He is a very fair man, and he grades us correctly. The other good thing about his class is that he gives us plenty us work. This gives us a good chance of getting efficient grades.

Overall, Mr. Hall is a great teacher, and I chose him for educator of the year.