Mrs. Craig is The Best Educator | Teen Ink

Mrs. Craig is The Best Educator

By Monce1992 BRONZE, Paterson, Washington
Monce1992 BRONZE, Paterson, Washington

"No se sabe lo que se tiene, hasta que se pierde" "You don't know what you have, untill you lose it"

When I first came to the United States from Mexico, I did not have a clue how to speak a word in English. On my first day of school, I did not know what was going on and I felt that I was lost. There was a person standing at the door greeting at all the kids as they entered to the classroom. Betty Craig is her name. She teaches in Paterson Elementary School. At that time, she was a first and second grade teacher. Now Mrs. Craig is a Reading teacher.

Mrs. Craig is the most outstanding educator in my personal opinion. She has a great style of teaching the elementary kids. One thing I really know for sure is that all kids love Mrs. Craig. She makes learning, easy and fun. She always creates games to make education fun.

Mrs. Craig was my first teacher here in the United States. She is a person that I can trust because I know if I was in a problem, she will be there to help me out. In her class, I had some of my best experiences. In her class, I met my best friends. I remember that when I was new in Paterson School it took me a while to get to learn how to speak English words and even to write my name, a thing that will always be in my memories.

Mrs. Craig always made me smile. One of the many things that she always reminded me of was, me singing the pickle song. Jaja that song I sang it because I had seen the movie of the little rascals. In addition, something that I will never forget is when she would make us dance Y-M-C-A. She loved that song and would dance it with all of her first and second graders. My struggles of trying to speak English brought funny experiences too. Me saying, "I'm dumb," instead of, "I'm done." That is something that Mrs. Craig and other of my favorite teachers, Mr. Stoddard, have been reminding me of as time passes.

What else can I say? Mrs. Craig is a great educator because she shows all of her students to be friendly. If you fight with your classmates, you have to apologize. Those are just a little of my reasons why I think Mrs. Craig is the most outstanding educator. Thank-you Mrs. Craig for being such a great teacher :).

on May. 5 2010 at 8:39 pm
Monce1992 BRONZE, Paterson, Washington

yea she is very nice... Thank-you :)

MarkR17 said...
on May. 5 2010 at 1:42 pm
I agree, Mrs.Craig sounds VERY nice!