Educator of the Year | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year

By wolfkid BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
wolfkid BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

The educator that I chose is Mrs. Johnson. Her style of teaching is very creative and fun. She is a science teacher. She is a strict teacher when she has to be but always fun to be around. She uses labs and different worksheets in order for her students to get it. Mrs. Johnson is also involved with many school activities and functions. She coordinates and plans many of the field trips taken by the students. She is at every sporting event that the school has. When it comes to football, she is there rain or shine and night or day. Everyone can here her cheering whether you’re right by her or at the other end of the stands. This educator has done many things for the school. She has gotten them new lab material, new school shirts every year, and has even taken the entire 8th grade on a field trip to NASA since 2008. Mrs. Johnson has done many things for me. She would stay after school and help me with my work. She would also take me home if I needed a ride. Every student that has had her has been touched in some way. She has a very kind and loving nature that no one can deny. This is why I believe she should be educator of the year.