The Best I Ever Had | Teen Ink

The Best I Ever Had

By Austin Mears BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
Austin Mears BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

In my sophomore year in high school i was really interested in math and my geometry teacher Mrs. Andrews furthered my interest in this portion. This very encouraging teacher always put your mind to work while having fun doing so. Even if a student struggled, she showed that it’s their duty for what becomes of them.
Her teaching habits included song for memory usage and unique activities that made our minds think. When we answered questions correctly she rewarded us with candy to make us work even harder the next time. But, even though she was spontaneous at times and don’t really know what she’s going to do next, she is still truly a great teacher.
Anyone that has had Mrs. Andrews will always say something different about her because she has so many different great qualities. Some will say they she has a great sense of humor about her or how she gets along with anyone at anytime. But when it comes down to it she is overall a great teacher. She has many years of experience with students and how to react when it comes to any dilemma. Many future students of hers will truly get to feel the kindness and the helping of her great teaching ability.