How Coach Harris has Changed My Life | Teen Ink

How Coach Harris has Changed My Life

By bnh2012:) BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas
bnh2012:) BRONZE, Cleburne, Texas

live life to the fullest and dont change who u are for anyone!!!! i will give anything in life but i wont give up

The last 2 years of high school has been real tough for me. i have been through some good times and some bad, but no matter what i am going through I know that there is always one person who will be there.... snd his name is Coach Harris.
Coach Harris is a very insperational person at my school and i am very thankful to have met him. He is involved in a lot of the things that go on at our school andn i think that is a great axample of a leader. He is a group leader in FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), he holds bible study every Wednesday, and he is always trying to encourage his students and players to do the right thing and try your best to succeed in life. Coach Harris is the type of person that would give you the clothes off of his back even if they were the only ones he had. He gives advice when you need it and he looks at both sides of every situation he is faced with. Coach Harris always has a smile on his face and always brightens my day. I look forward to going to his class each and every day!!!! He works with what he is handed and he makes the best of evry moment of his life. He is a great leader and inspires kids all the time. He has really made me realize what life is about and how i should be focusing on the right things and he helps me keep my life on the right path.
Coach Harris is one of the happiest people i have met in my entire life, and i hope that i will continue getting to enjoy his presssence. So that is why I think Coach Harris should be the TeenInk Educator of the Year.