A Dedicated Teacher | Teen Ink

A Dedicated Teacher

By Phoenix22 PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut
Phoenix22 PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

You see her walking down the hall, always with a smile on her face and never letting it fade away. Most teachers are not their true selves in the classroom, but she is certainly an acception. Dr. Bartoli teaches only two classes at Danbury High School and that is Geometry and Honors Geometry/Trigonometry. As well as being a teacher, she is the head of the mathematics departmnet for the middle schools and the high school within the school district. She has only been my teacher for two months so far, but has done so much for me and more that she even knows. I have always done well in math, except in geometry. It is not something I would do well in at all and I never remember much of the vocabulary or anything, but thanks to her, I am not just passing geometry, but exceeding expectations and enjoying learning the subject. Dr. Bartoli truly is one of the greatest educators and as a person, she is cheerful and extremly sweet.

I hope that Dr. Bartoli will always keep teaching geometry and she truly is not just a great educator, but an amazing and golden-hearted person as well very down to earth. It is hard to believe that there are educators out there who enjoy their jobs and care for their students, but looks like one has been discovered. Thanks! <3