Thee One And Only Awesome Mrs. Glaspey! | Teen Ink

Thee One And Only Awesome Mrs. Glaspey!

By DORK!! BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
DORK!! BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

haha sucka!

Margo Glaspey is the best teacher that I have ever had. She dresses great. She has blonde hair and wears loose shirts and long pants. She does wear open toed shoes and is absolutely beautiful. Her class room has four small kitchens in it. It’s awesome. She teaches different subjects for different periods. For me in sixth period she teaches young living. We cook and soon we are going to sew. She also teaches us the safety rules of what we are going to do before we do it. She is a very safe teacher.

Margo Glaspey should be educator of the year because she gives everyone a great education. She makes the hard things simple so everyone can pass her class. She is there for us all the time when we are in need of her help. Not only is she awesome but most days she is a very silly person while taking things seriously at the same time.

The reason why I am talking about this teacher is because I think she deserves to be the educator of the year. She has worked very hard to be the best teacher she could be and to make her students happy. She definitely deserves this. And I am going to give back some that I got and try as hard as I can to give this to her. This is a chance for her to get something in return for giving so much.

I’d like to help a teacher who spends a lot of money on just the food, cloth, and cotton stuffing just on my class. Then the same and mechanical babies with accessories on another class every one who knows her and knows how hard she works would say the same thing. She is a great teacher and many people like her. The moment I found out she was a good teacher was when she first told me about herself and then started teaching on the third week of school ever sense then I have wanted every thing possible for her.

This teacher is “Da bomb” and should win. She deserves this and more from me and many other students. Monday the 19th she is taking us to Oregon for just seven dollars. And we don’t have to wear uniforms plus we can bring any thing we want including cell phones, game boys and such. She is awesome and this field trip is going to be so fun! The best one of my life probably and I give all my thanks to her. Go Mrs. Glaspey! You’re the best!

This peice is one of my very best work peices. I really hope it wins and god bless Mrs. Glaspey.