The Loud One | Teen Ink

The Loud One

By pepsey BRONZE, Boise, Other
pepsey BRONZE, Boise, Other

Exciting, fantastic, super, odd, lovely, those are just a few of the word to explain her. Mrs. Trumbo is like a soda that has been shaken up and is about to explode with enthusiasm. She is tall, and has short brown hair with little blonde streaks in it. She where’s odd but yet cute clothing at the same time. Mrs. Trumbo teaches reading and math. She uses rain gutters for her book shelves! Her room has just the right amount of lighting, so it makes it easy on my eyes. When you are stuck on a problem she is the one you want to go to. You could go to anyone and ask them to explain her in one word and I guarantee boring would not be one of them. She is very loud; Mrs. T is also very funny. Mrs. T also gets really bored when we are doing our work, so she makes funny faces.
When you are stuck on a problem she is the one you want to go to She is very loud; Mrs. T is also very funny. Mrs. T gets really bored when we are doing our work, so she makes funny faces. You could go to anyone and ask them to explain her in one word and I guarantee boring would not be one of them. She is very loud; Mrs. T is also very funny. My favorite thing about her is that since she is funny and loud she keeps my attention. I used to dislike math and now I really enjoy it. She also lets us play silly and fun math and reading games, to make it exciting. Mrs. Trumbo also likes to play music to help us get into our work. The only homework we have is the stuff we don’t finish. Instead of giving boring and long lectures she gives short and funny ones.

Another good thing is that she pushes you to do your best. She is definitely a person to look up to. I know that when I come to school I always have something to look forward to. I don’t know one bad thing about her, and I will probably never here a bad thing about her. I think Mrs. T should become educator of the year because she is spunky and hilarious. She has her ups and downs but she makes one heck of a teacher

I wrote this about Mrs. T because she is always pushing you to do your best.

DORK!! BRONZE said...
DORK!! BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

haha sucka!

good job whoever wrote this.