Mrs. Neville | Teen Ink

Mrs. Neville

By everdegan15 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
everdegan15 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

My first day of second semester Junior year I met Mrs. Neville. Mrs.Neville has changed my experience throughout high school and makes me feel like I am not just like any other ordinary student. She has taught me many things during the years I have known her. 

She has taught me to always be grateful for everything in life, no matter how good or how bad they are because you will always learn from it. She has taught me to keep my head up and stay strong through the tough times because getting upset is okay but sometimes makes it harder. She has taught me to respect everyone around me because you never ever know what they are going through. She has taught me to try my best in everything I do and that is always enough. 

Mrs. Neville has always been there for me through thick and thin. Always being able to tell when I am upset, happy, tired, and overwhelmed. In the past I never would speak to anyone in the school setting about how I feel because I was embarrassed to talk about the way I felt. When talking to Mrs. Neville, I never feel embarrassed or judged because she makes me feel safe and makes me feel understood. 

Walking into study hall everyday no matter what mood I am in, I always know that I will have Mrs. Neville there by my side. She is like a second mother to me. She takes time out of her day when she doesn’t have to, to make sure I am okay and let me know she is there for me if I need anything. 

Teachers are not appreciated enough, but Mrs.Neville is not appreciated enough. She knows each and every single name of all of her students. She makes sure each of her students feels cared about. For that, I am so thankful to have met Mrs. Neville. 

Thank you Mrs. Neville, For being the best teacher that I have ever had!