An Inspiration | Teen Ink

An Inspiration

By Eridania Gonzalez BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania
Eridania Gonzalez BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania

I am from the Dominican Republic and I am 19 years old. I came to the United States five years ago. I studied at Dieruff High School. That was my first year in the United States. Then I moved to Baltimore, Maryland and I went to the 9th grade there. Then we decided to move back to Allentown, Pennsylvania. I enrolled here at William Allen High School. Most of the teachers that I know are good teachers but there is a special one who has helped her students a lot. I'm talking about the most responsible and honest teacher that I have ever seen. Her name is Mrs. Clara Wolfe. I don't even have the specific words on this sheet of paper to describe how kind of a teacher she is. I used to think that a teacher was someone who teaches us but Mrs. Wolfe listens to us about what our problems are in life.
She always gives us adivce on how to do things right at school or somewhere else. Even if she does not win the award, she'll always be the best in our hearts. She has been the most lovely teacher we have ever had. Mrs. Wolfe deserves respect from all of her students. Since I have known her, I realize that she is a good and wonderful person. I have been watching the way she has helped all of her students. She puts a lot of effort into teaching her students.